1. She consistently demonstrates vision, initiative, creativity and guidance in a leadership role within her business/professional and/or volunteer field.
2. She is innovative, a problem-solver and overcomes challenges.
3. She enriches and improves quality of life for others through her ongoing commitment to the business community, workplace and/or family, she strives to support, improve and enhance our community.
4. She has demonstrated consistent excellence and a positive impact in her professional and/or volunteer field.
5. She has made Greater Vernon a better place to live, work and conduct business.
6. Optional: Recognize an ‘extraordinary accomplishment’ by the Nominee.
How to complete this fill-able form:
Please download and save this form to your computer. You can fill in the fields, save the document, and edit at a later date . Once you have completed the form, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the testimonials.
Download a Copy
Please submit testimonials separately from the nomination form as an attachment.
For more information contact WOY Chairperson Shannon MacNeill at email@example.com or 250-558-0688. Nominations will be accepted until Friday March 13, 2015 and can either be emailed or dropped off at White House Wellness, 3107 27th Street, Vernon.